Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beginner Decks: Recap

I have been re-tuning my beginner decks in response the recent demos that I have held. Gone is the Gangrel deck (god-awful in poolgain, ousting and ho-hum combat). Replacing it are two decks, one an Assamite Mark V/Loss deck, the other a G3/4 multi-act Nos deck (courtesy of G1 who played it back in summer when I was in SG).

The Ventrue Lawfirm deck has been re-tuned to reduce the amount of vote push (really don't need it), more Mary Anne Blaires (4x right now, took out both Gustav Breidensteins), and Kiss of Ra to power through blockers.

The Malk G4/5 deck would welcome some intercept (Spirit's Touches for the maneuver long).

The Toreador deck seem to be performing as expected, I am looking into re-jigging it for lower cap vampires, maybe evening switching groups, G3/4 instead of the current G4/5.

I am starting to feel the insufficiency of Villeins; when that many decks benefit from 5-6 Villeins, and you only have ~18, it is horrid. Should've bought another HttB starter set.

No comments:

Post a Comment